Terminology management: one voice in every language
Terminology is a central factor in the translation process. Without clearly structured terminology, communications can be linguistically unclear and in extreme cases, incomprehensible.
Providing your team with a suite of approved industry phrases, synonyms, acronyms and abbreviations, with guidance on when they should be used, will ensure accuracy and consistency in your communications.
RWS’s guidance and support on terminology and style preferences and multilingual glossary management is critical to ensure our corporate message is consistent across all communications, whatever the language.
Our terminology management services ensure:
- a clear and consistent corporate voice
- cost savings through the reuse of terminology
- better speed to market through reduced translation time
- improved search engine optimization (SEO) with target keywords
- increased legal certainty in corporate communications