Sulima, Grabowska, & Sierzputowska offers not only deep knowledge of the Polish IP law and expertise in handling cases before the Polish Patent Office, but also a very high quality of technical translations. SGS is highly experienced in handling EP validations, including various formal aspects thereof e.g. transfers of rights.
Firm’s position in Poland built in over 23 years of being in private practice is solid and widely recognized. For many years the SGS enjoyed being named in the top international IP rankings, e.g. in the IP Stars Handbook Patents issued by Managing Intellectual Property the office is placed in Tier 1, while Małgorzata Grabowska and Iwona Sierzputowska were awarded titles of IP Stars in Poland and found themselves among Top 250 Women in IP worldwide.
• Agriculture and Food Technology
• Automotive, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
• Chemical Technology and Engineering
• Construction and Material Engineering
• Electrical, Electronic and Informatics Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Medical devices
• Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering
• Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Technology
• Steel and Mining Engineering
• Textile and Paper Technology and Engineering
P.O. Box No. 6,
00-956 Warszawa 10,
IO-1 Building, ul. Puławska 182,