Why should you consider a role with RWS Patent Translation & Filing?
- We are a world leader in our field and have five Queen’s Awards for Enterprise to our credit
- We work with international blue-chip clients in the fields of chemicals, automotive engineering, technology and telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and medicine
- We have a reputation for high-quality client service with industry-leading expertise in translations and intellectual property
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a lively and eclectic community of like-minded people, many with languages and many with other expertise
- We employ talented people and provide great opportunities for learning and career development
- We are a great place to develop a career in the language industry, especially in patent translations, a fast-growing sector in which we are a dominant player
“After graduating from the University of Reading with a degree in French and Italian, I joined RWS in 2015.
“From the age of 14 I knew I wanted to pursue a career in languages, and more specifically in translation. That’s what led me to apply for the job I’m doing today.
“My role involves managing the translation process of European Patents into European languages, as well as the national validation of these translations in Europe. The best thing about this job is that I get to use my languages; I mainly use French as I deal with French clients and translators every day, which is great. I didn’t know I’d be able to be using my languages so much in my first job after graduating.”
Chalfont St Peter
Münchner Freiheit 20
T: +49 (0)1802 25 19 19
F: +49 (0)1802 25 19 20
No. 9 Dixingju
E Shangzhu Building
No. 76 of West Yanta Road
If you have a general HR enquiry, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you. Please note, this form should not be used for applications. To submit an application, please view our current vacancies.