SDL Language Cloud: Early Preview to General Availability
Today globalization means more and more companies are moving into new markets, intensifying demands for content and an organization’s ability to translate it quickly. Content creators, localization departments and professional linguists face daily pressures to translate huge volumes of content across multiple languages and file formats. The unceasing demand has created a desperate need for a solution offering quick delivery for multilingual content without sacrificing quality.
Until now, translation management solutions didn’t always meet enterprise expectations while also addressing the needs of every stakeholder involved. As a result, translation management has often required manual workarounds which are inefficient and costly for users and businesses alike. This is about to change with SDL Language Cloud. By listening for many years to our customers, we built a solution that considers their struggles with translation technology and solves their challenges.
SDL Language Cloud is the first cloud-based solution enabling companies to benefit from both machine intelligence and human expertise, optimizing the translation process for greater control, visibility and scalability across the global content supply chain.
By unifying SDL’s extensive language services, robust translation management capabilities and cutting-edge neural machine translation, SDL Language Cloud automates all parts of the translation supply chain. Integration with the industry’s most popular CAT tool, SDL Trados Studio, further improves productivity and quality for anyone needing to localize content – enterprises, language service providers and translators.
Regardless of file format, languages required or due date, SDL Language Cloud makes it easy for users to create new projects, add content, select the best translation resources and leverage previous efforts while managing any number of existing projects.
Linguists have access to robust review and editing options, as well as direct integration with their preferred productivity tools. Role-based dashboards help team members focus on their most important tasks and improve output. Additionally, SDL Language Cloud securely connects with existing content repositories across the entire process.
SDL Language Cloud really is built for everyone. Features and capabilities include:
- Complete Content Integration: Supports all file types, with direct integration to over one hundred content systems, business applications and file sharing tools to eliminate manual import and export tasks.
- Easy Project Creation: With simple project forms, instant quotes and preconfigured workflows, projects are created quickly and launch earlier.
- Intelligent Translation Management: Hai analyzes content and extracts important information to help users determine the best linguistic assets to leverage, from translation memories, terminology glossaries, and neural machine translation models.
- Smart Dashboards and Notifications: Modern user interfaces provide project status visibility, escalations and overall cost.
- Embedded Language Services: Our in-house linguists and independent translators are easily accessible for direct linguistic support.
- Sophisticated Neural Machine Translation: Instant translation automates much of the work, allowing translators to focus on editing content that requires more nuance.
- Built-in Translator Productivity: With 100% SDL Trados Studio compatibility, translators can use the working environment they already know and prefer.
- Enterprise Scalability: Performance to support any volume of content.
- Enterprise Grade Security: Provides security and data protection standards for complete peace of mind.
Organizations today must continuously translate all content to all markets to meet global customer demands. SDL Language Cloud is a must-have solution for any company wanting to transform their content supply chain to an intelligent, continuous, data-driven one.
SDL Language Cloud and its powerful new features will be showcased at SDL Connect, our annual content event, taking place October 9-10, 2019 in Burlingame, CA. To watch a demo or schedule a meeting with SDL experts, please register for the event here.