What's new in Trados Studio 2022
Your team needs a translation solution that addresses your organization's unique and evolving localization needs.
Designed with our customers' feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivaled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you and your team to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Designed for wherever you work
Whatever your team's work preference – desktop, cloud or a combination of the two, we’ve got it covered. It’s now even easier to get started in the cloud; simple wizards quickly upload resources directly from Studio in batches and local projects can be uploaded to the cloud at any point.
Over 330 developments have been made to the online editor including sub-segment fragment matching, multi-monitor support and a real-time preview that can display over 20 file types.
Essential cloud capabilities are now always included with Studio at no extra cost. This gives time to explore the best combination of ways of working that suit your team and unique needs.
Designed for whatever you work on
We’ve added even more file types to the over 50 already supported, making it easy to work on whatever file types your projects require.
- Great for gaming localization or any multilingual file, the new Multilingual Excel app creates a multilingual Studio project from an Excel file and converts it back.
- Perfect for software localization, the most common non-text (binary) software file is now supported in Studio and the cloud.
- Easily handle multilingual XML files with our Multilingual XML app.
Designed for however you work
It’s often the detail that makes a big difference – and we’ve made hundreds of updates from specific customer requests:
- Improvements to editor views include faster and clearer text display, support for Unicode 14, the automatic insertion of formatting tags and a more stable platform for real-time previews.
- The new Manager view (beta) gives you a way to manage projects and files from one simple, intuitive window.
- With updated search functionality, a wider range of filtering categories and new sorting options, we've made it even easier to use the AppStore from within Studio.
Designed for you
Trados Studio remains unparalleled for its sophistication and ability to serve the diverse needs and preferences of individuals, in-house translation teams and global enterprises. But it is part of a much bigger story. Wherever you are in your localization journey, Trados has a range of solutions to help you succeed.
Choose the translation products you need right now, with the knowledge everything is easily scalable as your requirements grow. In the cloud, on-premise or on your desktop, your unique Trados solution is tailored to you.