Trados Studio 2021 Service Release 2
The latest FREE update to Trados Studio 2021
Service Release 2
Service Release 1
Thumbs up for emoji support
Save projects to the cloud with ease
Simply migrate TMs to the cloud
Other Trados Live enhancements
- Uplift Fragment Recall is now available providing maximum leverage from your TMs
- A fast way to check translation quality with support for third-party grammar and spell checking add-ons
- You can now quickly insert terms from a termbase.
Plus much more...
- Built-in support for the Memsource file type (MXLIFF) in Trados Studio 2021 and Trados Live.
- Improved compatibility when working with cloud projects in Trados Studio including multi-factor authentication (MFA) support.
- API enhancements including new and updated Trados Studio API documentation, plus a new Reports API.
- A new look – you’ll see Trados Studio 2021 and Trados Live have been rebranded to reflect that Trados now comes to you from RWS.
Improved productivity with automatic tag placement
More flexibility between cloud and desktop working
Project packages downloaded from Trados Live now include project translation memories (TM) and termbases, enabling users to utilize them entirely offline in Trados Studio 2021.
Trados Live now offers better synchronization of project settings such as QA checker and tag verifier with Trados Studio 2021. Users now also have more control over the projects view with the choice to display only the cloud projects associated with the tenant currently being accessed.
3,000 neural machine translation language combinations now available
Neural machine translation from Language Weaver is available in over 3,000 language combinations via Trados Studio! Our secure NMT is the perfect solution for translators looking to automatically translate content. Plus, Trados Studio users can use up to 500,000 NMT characters per month, per account, for FREE!
More on language combinations.
Improved terminology capabilities
The SR1 enhancements to MultiTerm 2021 make working with terminology easier, faster and more intuitive. Search, filter and quickly add picklist items using both mouse and/or keyboard, plus faster access to the termbase browse list and the termbase dialog box.
Trados Live Terminology users will now experience more parity between MultiTerm and Trados Live Terminology. Enjoy familiar term recognition settings and more accurate term recognition when working in Trados Studio, helping to enhance terminology verification.
Trados Studio 2021 SR1 also includes a number of other enhancements and improvements including:
- Online help is now fully localized
- A more robust experience when working with remote resources
- Better error handling in Studio when using cloud projects
- SDLXLIFF file type support is now available for Trados Live
- Bug fixes - for more information see the SR1 Release Notes.