Consumers love the viewing choice and flexibility that comes with over-the-top (OTT) streaming services, but it can be hard to stand out in a crowded market. RWS can develop a custom OTT platform for you that's right for your audience and your budget.
More content everywhere
Launching an OTT platform or adding over-the-top video streaming services to your existing broadcast services lets you reach new audiences with more content that can be consumed at any time, on any device.
To help you get to market quickly and cost effectively, RWS OTT experts can build you a comprehensive, integrated OTT platform for streaming linear channels, live events and on-demand clips on the web, to mobile phones and tablets, and to other streaming devices, such as smart TVs.
Delivering the OTT platform that's right for you
We'll design and develop an OTT solution that's right for the target markets you want to engage, and the platforms and devices you want to launch to. Taking account of factors like the video volumes you expect to ingest, the number of video views you anticipate, and your chosen monetization models, we'll integrate the most appropriate technologies and innovative services to:
- Optimize and personalize the consumer experience with features like content curation and recommendation, and gamification
- Manage authentication, subscriptions and other payments
- Provide all the reporting and analytics you need
Services that go further
Give yourself more time to focus on your business and your content. Beyond integrating the right technologies to create your OTT solution, we offer additional services to help keep content flowing and audiences satisfied. Services include:
- Maintenance and support
- Ingestion and conversion of video and other content
- Content tagging and localization (using RWS in-house content management and localization resources)
Our OTT Services
Our services cover platform strategy, design, development, deployment and analysis services:
- Front end – website and mobile website design and development
- Back end – middle tier deck and content management
- App development – mobile and tablet (Android, iOS) apps, as well as progressive web apps (PWA) and smart TV apps
- Web services and API development
- Video platform and player setup and commissioning
- System integration across partners – including video platforms and players, cloud hosting services, CDNs, ad serving (for AVOD), subscription management (for SVOD), payment gateways, and digital rights management (DRM)
- Custom features – such as live streaming, catch-up TV, content delivery to additional platforms and devices, and user-generated content (UGC)