Baselining is a system for managing componentized content that is unique to Tridion Docs. Every publication created and maintained in Tridion Docs has a baseline. It enables the user to identify and add all the content modules needed to build a publication and freeze them in place, creating a point of reference for all future versions. This helps to determine which content is current, which is work in progress, and which is outdated.
- Discover information about each item (map, topic, image, resource) used by the publication
- Define which content items make up a specific publication
- Define the exact version of each content item in a publication
- Share baselines between publications
- Manage localized and translated content