Combining AI and Strategy to Unlock the Potential of Your Personalization Tech
Are you struggling to achieve the ROI you expected from your personalization projects?
While many enterprise brands invest heavily in personalisation technology, few succeed in implementing solutions that truly deliver on their vision and potential. The challenge is usually not the tech, but how it is implemented and integrated.
Join us for this webinar, where Noz Urbina, a globally recognized Omnichannel Content Designer, Strategist, and Solutions Architect, will address the major challenges that enterprises face in achieving successful personalization projects. He will share his expertise on how to build a personalization strategy that targets the customer moments that matter, and how AI, more sophisticated content management approaches, and improved use of metadata, can drive personalization success.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How to develop a strategy and roadmap for personalization that fulfils your original vision and potential
- How to evolve your use of your CMS and the rest of your tech stack to make it personalization-capable
- How to address the human and process-side challenges of building a successful personalization project
- How to better implement and integrate personalization tools to deliver value across the customer lifecycle
- How personalization technology can be deployed inside your own enterprise to multiply your return on investment by integrating siloed processes
- How to leverage Next Best Action recommendations internally to support your staff in making better decisions and being more effective
If you want to unlock the full potential of your tech stack and achieve the ROI you expected, then don't miss this webinar. Register today to learn to implement better strategies for personalization success.
Founder and Omnichannel Strategist, Urbina Consulting Noz Urbina is a globally recognized content strategist. He is a pioneer in experience mapping and adaptive content design for personalized, contextually relevant content for omnichannel experiences. He founded Urbina Consulting , the omnichannel learning hub OmnichannelX , and wrote the book “ Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits “.