From documentation to UDI registration
Navigating the complexities of medical device compliance
Are you struggling with the process of achieving EU MDR compliance for your medical devices?
Multilingual technical documentation is an essential but challenging part of the medical device compliance process. This webinar will guide you through the process of managing it more efficiently and easily, using a unified knowledge source, integrated translation management and streamlined workflows.
Furthermore it will show you how to simplify the complicated process of UDI and EUDAMED registration for your medical devices to ensure a safe, valid, and easy registration process.
View this webinar recording co-presented by Atrify and RWS, "From documentation to UDI registration: Navigating the complexities of medical device compliance". It will help you understand how to:
- Create and manage your required technical documentation in a unified knowledge source
- Ensure that all translations are accurate and up-to-date
- Share the documentation with others through various channels
- Navigate the complex UDI and EUDAMED registration process
- Ensure a safe, valid, and easy registration process for your devices