Tridion transforms content management for St. James’s Place
St. James’s Place is a wealth management company, offering personal financial advice from a network partnership of over 4,500 qualified, expert financial advisors.
With Tridion Sites, St James’s Place can easily manage over 2,000 websites for their partners.
The old process of updating partner websites was both slow and costly. Now, a team of just five people can manage and implement as many as 60 to 80 content changes every day.
And they are looking at ways in which Tridion can further improve their customer journey and support their financial advisor partners even more successfully.
“Tridion allows us to manage websites but to scale. So, we have flexibility for our partners balanced with controlled flexibility so we can centralize content management and ensure it stays compliant.”
- St. James’s Place now uses Tridion to manage more than 2,000 financial advisor websites.
- Cheaper, faster, easier and compliant.
- Team of five can implement as many as 80 content changes a day.
- Content personalization options.
- Improved SEO performance.