Structured content authoring and semantic AI – a life sciences and financial services perspective
The future of documents is shaped by a fundamental change in how information is exchanged. This future sees a shift from traditional documents, formatted and optimized for reading by humans, towards semantically tagged information – exchanged in an open digital format – for reading by machines.
In this talk, we share examples from industries that have a history in structured content – such as publishing and technical documentation – as well as from industries that are newer to the game such as pharma and financial services.
- The future of documents – structured content and semantics – from niche to mainstream
- Define structured content. What is it? Why is it so fundamentally different from formatted documents?
- What drives organizations to move from traditional authoring towards structured content authoring?
- How can industries learn from each other? A discussion of benefits and features.
- Content automation
- Documents as data
- Component-based authoring
- Future of documents