What is machine translation?
Machine Ttranslation (MT) is the conversion of text from one language to another by a computer, with no human involvement. Pioneered in the 1950s, MT is one of the earliest examples of artificial intelligence. Today’s MT is continuing to break ground in AI by leveraging the latest neural network models to deliver unprecedented linguistic quality.
Modern MT supports the following capabilities:
- Instant on-demand translation
- Flexible integration and deployment
- Training and adaptation
Example Use Cases
Machine translation has many use cases, including:
- Real-time multilingual communication
- Global business intelligence
- Fast content and website translation delivery
Machine translation offers:
- The fastest turnaround times
- Increased productivity
- Easy and integrated translation options