China Airlines launches 12 new websites with unified management and design
Tridion Sites enabled China Airlines to unify websites with design consistency and local content.
China Airlines had numerous independently run websites, making it impossible to maintain brand consistency and share content. The various sites were also outdated and lacking in modern ecommerce capabilities.
They decided to introduce a new global web content management system to launch new sites with a unified design and management. This provided brand consistency while allowing for personalized content across individual sites, devices and platforms.
“In selecting RWS, we took into account their wealth of industry experience in the aviation sector, ability to support rapid delivery of content across language sites and the user-friendly interface and interactive design.”
- Impossible to share content and maintain brand consistency
- Outdated sites lacked modern ecommerce capabilities
- Updating pages was time consuming
- No support for simultaneous updates across platforms
- Tridion Sites
- Tridion Digital Experience Accelerator
- New US website launched in just 16 weeks
- Traffic to US site doubled and conversion up by 90%
- New design unified across 12 sites and 11 languages
- Consistent branding with tailored content for each local site
- Simplified day-to-day web operations