Panasonic improve customer experience by modernizing their CCMS
Product documentation and user manuals play an important role in delivering a superior customer experience, at both the pre- and after-sales stages. But for the Office Products Business Division of Panasonic System Networks, their existing bespoke automatic authoring system was struggling to cope with the growing number of languages demanded by expanding export activity.
Maintenance costs were rising and further investment in the system was necessary to retain the required quality of output. A new solution was needed. Having evaluated the market, the division turned to us as a one-stop shop to fully integrate their global content needs.
“With this solution we are able to maintain our meticulously high quality standards for our extending product lines, while adding new languages.”
- Provide customers with high-quality user manuals
- Translate manuals into an increasing number of languages
- Improve efficiency of documentation and translation systems
- Improved turnaround time and quality
- Effective collaborative reviews
- Reduced localization costs
- Real-time delivery of content