Machine translation for the Offices of Inspector Generals
Secure neural machine translation (NMT) for OIGs
The Offices of Inspector General (OIGs) are tasked with preventing, detecting, and investigating fraud, waste, and abuse in federal agencies.
In today’s globalized world, where communication and collaboration across borders in different languages is ubiquitous, OIG investigations face some critical challenges in dealing with multilingual documents, emails and presentations.
- Secure neural machine translation (NMT) can help OIGs efficiently and accurately translate multilingual content.
- Download this white paper to learn:
- The benefits of using secure NMT by OIGs and where it can be used to translate emails, documents, images and presentations within federal agencies.
- The requirements of enterprise-grade security, scalability, and integrability that must be present in the machine translation solution.
- Examples of successful implementations.