With structured content management platform, content teams can assemble and publish content based on conditions. In other words, content components can be dynamically pulled into a publication to create a final document that addresses different regions or product versions by pulling the component that was created for said context.
If, for example, a company is producing two types of coffee makers and it needs to publish the user manuals for them, publication managers can create two different user manuals simultaneously, with content specific to each of the two product types. By defining a condition related to the coffee maker type, the Component Content Management System can identify what piece of content needs to go in which publication.
- Efficiently create variations of documents for regions or product models
- Create Clinical Evaluation Reports (CER) for multiple regions at the same time
- Deliver digital experiences in the hospitality industry that are customized to the user’s time, language, region and preferences
- Generate multiple policy versions simultaneously to adhere to regional compliance requests
- Secure information and sensitive content sharing based on target audience