Informatica improves translation efficiency
Intelligent content management solution helps Informatica transition from a traditional writing methodology to a faster, more efficient process.
Working in the field of data integration technology, Informatica produces massive volumes of complex data for its clients.
However, their outdated book-based documentation and localization processes had become cumbersome and frustrating, slowing down their time to market.
“The biggest benefit to date of using DITA and Tridion Docs is a total elimination of desktop publishing costs. As a result, we have literally wiped out $40,000 to $50,000 per project every time we publish.”
- Respond to global markets faster
- Shorten time to market of complex product information
- Meet demands of shorter development cycles
- Re-purpose content in different languages
- Faster time to market with enterprise-wide consistency
- Improved reuse of content across multiple product lines
- Reduced global translation costs
- Achieved SimShip of product documentation in multiple languages
- Improved quality and consistency of translation management in a multilingual environment