Informatica improves translation efficiency
Intelligent content management solution helps Informatica transition from a traditional writing methodology to a faster, more efficient process.
Working in the field of data integration technology, Informatica produces massive volumes of complex data for its clients.
However, their outdated book-based documentation and localization processes had become cumbersome and frustrating, slowing down their time to market.
“The biggest benefit to date of using DITA and Tridion Docs is a total elimination of desktop publishing costs. As a result, we have literally wiped out $40,000 to $50,000 per project every time we publish.”
- Respond to global markets faster
- Shorten time to market of complex product information
- Meet demands of shorter development cycles
- Re-purpose content in different languages
- Faster time to market with enterprise-wide consistency
- Improved reuse of content across multiple product lines
- Reduced global translation costs
- Achieved SimShip of product documentation in multiple languages
- Improved quality and consistency of translation management in a multilingual environment
More customer stories
Nielsen improves time and cost efficiencies year on year with our technology.
California Casualty dramatically improve employee productivity thanks to an efficient and effective document management solution with Tridion Docs.
Xiaomi produces high-quality content in 100+ markets and 70+ languages with Tridion Docs.