Xiaomi saves 2,000 work days with tech-enabled content management
Xiaomi produces high-quality content in 100+ markets and 70+ languages with Tridion Docs.
Xiaomi is a leading consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company. In the span of five or six years its products and market reach grew from one smartphone in one country to hundreds of diverse product lines in 100+ international markets.
Realizing how hard it was to support all products and markets with accurate, clear product content, Xiaomi decided to reimagine its content management – not only in its originating languages of Simplified Chinese and English, but also in 70+ languages around the world. It turned to RWS for a solution.
Company size :
“We’re realizing enormous value from the RWS solution... We can step up to meet growing business needs without having to hire more people, and we can deliver more consistent work of the highest quality with less effort and cost.”
- Lack of centralized content management strategy
- Slow and error-prone manual processes
- No means of enforcing consistency
- 70% faster localization of product webpages – saving 2,000 work days
- 75% reduction in time to publish PDFs to multiple country websites
- Significant improvements in translation consistency and quality