Meyn meets EU requirements for documentation
Meyn, a leading original equipment manufacturer for the poultry industry, was facing a major challenge with its documentation process. The system for updating user manuals for its entire portfolio was outdated, resulting in internal inefficiencies and inaccurate content.
With new EU legislation setting a high standard for product documentation, Meyn called on RWS to help streamline its entire documentation lifecycle.
“Tridion Docs has already empowered us to dramatically improve the consistency, accuracy and uniformity of our documentation. The next phase is using it for a self-service publishing model.”
- Strict requirements of new EU legislation
- Outdated documentation
- Errors, inconsistencies and time inefficiencies
- Poor customer experience
- Tridion Docs
- Antenna House Formatter
- Satisfied compliance with EU legislation for documentation
- Improved consistency and accuracy of documentation
- Reduced reliance on subject-matter expects
- Anticipated 30–50% reduction in translation costs
- Expected content reuse of up to 25%
- Increased customer satisfaction