Linde lift their documentation quality and writer productivity to another level
Forklift truck manufacturer Linde MH needed to ensure high-quality documentation and optimization of their translation processes for operator manuals and technical training content across 26 languages.
They needed to find a company-wide and fully integrated content management system to streamline the authoring process and improve reuse of content across markets.
“The productivity improvements enabled by RWS allow us to accomplish more in less time.”
- Technical content needed in 26 languages
- Expanding ranges and shorter product lifecycles creating extra volume
- Off-the-shelf desktop publishing had reached its limits
- Translations by local contractors lacked consistency
- Soaring product documentation costs
- 90% decrease in translation time to market
- Simplified content creation and translation process
- Increased content reuse across manuals and training collateral
- Reduction in errors and duplicate efforts
- Increased translation volume to 7 million words per year