Linde lift their documentation quality and writer productivity to another level
Linde MH adopt a centralized approach and integrate their language and content management.
Forklift truck manufacturer Linde MH needed to ensure high-quality documentation and optimization of their translation processes for operator manuals and technical training content across 26 languages.
They needed to find a company-wide and fully integrated content management system to streamline the authoring process and improve reuse of content across markets.
Company size :
“The productivity improvements enabled by RWS allow us to accomplish more in less time.”
- Technical content needed in 26 languages
- Expanding ranges and shorter product lifecycles creating extra volume
- Off-the-shelf desktop publishing had reached its limits
- Translations by local contractors lacked consistency
- Soaring product documentation costs
- 90% decrease in translation time to market
- Simplified content creation and translation process
- Increased content reuse across manuals and training collateral
- Reduction in errors and duplicate efforts
- Increased translation volume to 7 million words per year
More customer stories
Tridion Docs transformed Atlas Copco’s management of technical information – significantly reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
Producing content more efficiently, cost effectively and at scale.
End-to-end deployment of our technologies sees Hach achieve rapid ROI and massively reduce publishing timeframes.