What are content connectors?
Content connectors are out-of-the-box integrations, typically developed with standard APIs to connect a content repository to a translation management solution. Connector functionality ranges from the simple (e.g. automated logins to cloud file-sharing services) to the complex (e.g. embedding translation modules into an on-premises content management system).
Example Use Cases
Use cases for content connectors include:
- File transfers
- Automated translation project creation
- Translation status updates
- Translation project cost syncing
To go to market sooner, content connectors jump-start the content translation process so it is:
- More agile, streamlined and efficient
- Without the overhead of manual project tasks
- Less subject to error