Content connectors are out-of-the-box integrations, typically developed with standard APIs to connect a content repository to a translation management solution. Connector functionality ranges from the simple (e.g. automated logins to cloud file-sharing services) to the complex (e.g. embedding translation modules into an on-premises content management system).
- File transfers
- Automated translation project creation
- Translation status updates
- Translation project cost syncing
- More agile, streamlined and efficient
- Eliminate overhead of manual project tasks
- Less subject to error