What is continuous localization?
As projects get smaller and faster, technology must be used to eliminate overhead as much as possible by automating handoffs and repetitive tasks for each project. Continuous localization is the best model for managing large volumes of content and more iterations. To keep up with market demand for more personalized content, it's essential to invest in a robust technology framework built for continuous localization.
Example Use Cases
Use cases for continuous localization include:
- Software development
- Rapid prototyping
- Modular technical documentation (e.g. DITA)
- eCommerce content
- Support content
- And much more
Continuous content creation requires dynamic, real-time localization, which is why continuous localization helps you achieve:
- Faster time to market: Translate content as needed.
- Higher quality translations: Minimize errors by reducing manual effort.
- Cost reduction: Eliminate repetitive project tasks.
- Process optimization: Analyze data for productivity gains.