CommScope establishes a single CCMS for all its technical publications teams
CommScope designs, manufactures, installs and supports the hardware infrastructure and software intelligence that enables our digital society to interact.
It is a company of acquisitions. This has led to multiple technical publications teams, each using their own distinct tools and processes for managing product documentation – multiplying the costs of content management and causing wasted effort due to a lack of synchronicity across the teams.
It needed to consolidate them into a single enterprise component content management system (CCMS).
“Tridion Docs gave us the edge we needed to prove to stakeholders that this system was the one we wanted to build our enterprise solution upon.”
- Multiple teams
- Multiple systems
- Poor visibility of projects
- Hard to manage branded content
- Tridion Docs
- Established a ‘single source of truth’ for all technical documentation
- Streamlined working relationships
- 20% content reuse per quarter
- 60% saving in hosting costs
- Roll out within a month