Morae uses machine translation to help win complex legal dispute
Morae uses our secure machine translation (MT) to support a global law firm in a complex, bet-the-company UK High Court litigation
Morae provides legal and compliance solutions to law departments, compliance teams and law firms. When it was engaged to support a global law firm in a complex UK High Court dispute, the combination of massive data volumes (approximately 25 million documents), fast-approaching disclosure deadlines, and foreign language prevalence required a customized workflow with best-of-breed technology.
Morae turned to us for a secure MT solution which would rapidly detect the source language and produce high-quality English translations.
“This was an extremely high-pressure engagement. RWS thrived in this setting. They demonstrated a client-centric, get-it-done approach.”
- Set up a multi-stage workflow for effective analysis of high content volumes in multiple languages
- Translate all relevant documents into English to facilitate privilege review and case development
- Install, test and deploy all systems within Morae’s GDPR-compliant, air-gapped, ISO-certified Relativity environment
- Substantial cost savings to client and case-critical deadlines hit through translation automation
- Easier content management for over 80 markets in 23 languages
- 800,000 pages reviewed across multiple languages within Relativity – nearly 8,000 documents a day
More customer stories
RS Components implements a machine translation solution to translate its new product offering into 12 languages faster and at reduced cost.
Best Buy Canada
How do you easily scale translation while cutting its cost? With a quality neural machine translation and post-editing service.
Government of Ireland
Our machine translation (MT) scientists and engineers work with a renowned MT R&D group at Dublin City University to develop a scalable solution for English-Irish translation.