United Imaging Healthcare eliminates duplication of effort with Tridion Docs
United Imaging Healthcare adopts structured content, improving efficiency and content consistency.
United Imaging Healthcare develops and produces a broad portfolio of advanced medical imaging products, for which it provides manuals in multiple languages.
The company was relying on manual document management processes and an unstructured content model – writing and storing its content in files that didn’t follow a predefined data model. This led to time and resources being wasted recreating content and resubmitting translations.
United Imaging Healthcare decided to move to structured content to eliminate duplication of effort – and they chose Tridion Docs.
“In bringing our products to a global market, we faced the challenge of developing high quality technical documents. RWS has a mature set of content management solutions, and has a localized deployment and technical support team.”
- Duplicated efforts in writing, reviewing and maintaining content
- Inconsistent content descriptions
- Resubmission of translations
- High overhead costs due to writing inefficiency
- Greater process efficiency
- Content consistency through modular content creation
- Integrated translation management and reduced translation costs
- Multichannel publishing