Alliance Data reduces operational costs and corporate risk with Tridion Sites
Alliance Data centralizes enterprise content management for 400+ white-label customer websites with Tridion Sites.
Alliance Data Systems Corporation is a publicly traded provider of loyalty and marketing services, such as private-label credit cards, coalition loyalty programmes and direct marketing, derived from the capture and analysis of transaction-rich data. It is the engine behind loyalty and marketing campaigns for more than 400 consumer-facing companies worldwide across the retail, travel, pharmaceutical, financial services and automotive industries, among others.
When customers use their Caesars Entertainment, Pottery Barn, J.Crew, GameStop, DSW, Zales or Victoria’s Secret credit card (to name a few), Alliance Data is the white-label service provider working behind the scenes.
“Experts at RWS really came into play by assisting our internal associates with capturing requirements, building a design, training us on the system and initiating implementation. Because Tridion is very customizable, we find it to be a good fit as the central hub and authoritative source of enterprise content.”
- Find an efficient and effective content management solution to support private-label, co-branded and commercial credit programmes
- Reduce duplication of content and systems to optimize operational costs and increase speed to market
- Minimize risk caused by inefficient manual content-related processes
- One content management solution to manage all 400+ white-label websites
- Highly optimized workflow for multilingual content
- Faster speed to market
- Improved user stickiness and click-through rates
- Reduced operational cost and risk
More customer stories
California Casualty dramatically improve employee productivity thanks to an efficient and effective document management solution with Tridion Docs.
China Eastern Airlines
New web content management platform and integrated localization services enable 300% increase in conversion rate.
Our solutions help Panasonic solve the issues with their legacy documentation system.