LEAPMOTOR drives superior digital content experience
Founded in 2015, LEAPMOTOR is an electric vehicle company with 132 patented technologies and intelligent vehicle factories in Zhe Jiang, China. The company’s customer base for its cost-effective, smart electric cars is mostly younger buyers who expect a personalized car experience.
These digitally savvy consumers expect content on demand across touchpoints – from exploration and configuration, to in-vehicle connected experiences and after-sales service. LEAPMOTOR needs to display content through digital channels (on-screen display, voice assistant and apps) and provide a custom guide so customers can quickly learn about their new car – in any language.
“The service information platform developed with RWS is a very successful project. Tridion Docs is fully functional and can be customized to meet our requirements. Throughout the process, RWS’s development engineers were very professional and cooperative, giving us great support. We are very grateful.”
- Make it easier for customers to find the information they need
- Shorten time to market of complex product information
- Migrate to a structured content model, to simplify repurposing of content in different languages
- Meet the demands of shorter development cycles
- Replace outdated publishing technologies
- 40% reduction in after-sales service consultations and customer complaints
- Streamlined integration with dealer systems, facilitating faster repair and just-in-time parts management
- Optimized processes for after-sales support and services with digital manual availability
- Customized, scalable system that adapts and grows with LEAPMOTOR’s business needs
- Support for future globalization strategies with multilingual content