Achieving a balance between the environment, society and the economy is considered essential to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Whilst different stakeholders have different needs and expectations, it is important that everyone embraces the challenges to manage the company’s risks and opportunities.
RWS’s corporate responsibility policy encompasses the way we do business, our people, our clients, our community and the environment around us. Our commitment to corporate responsibility is underpinned by our core values of integrity, innovation, agility and cooperation and aims to deliver continual improvement in our economic, social and environmental performance.
RWS is committed to achieving and maintaining high standards of corporate responsibility in its business activities.
- aim for the highest standard of corporate behaviour
- conduct our business according to high ethical standards
- provide our clients with a high standard of service
- ensure the well being of our employees
- improve our environmental performance
- positively contribute to the communities in which we operate