Navigate global markets with peace of mind
At RWS, we take accuracy and precision seriously to ensure that your content is error-free and that proper patent procedures are followed. Our chemical industry clients trust us to provide translation, interpreting and IP services through highly specialized linguists and technical experts with industry expertise and awareness of international standards and regulations.
Chemical globalization services
- Technical translation—We translate lab records, material safety sheets, EHS information, materials handling documentation, process reports and more. Learn more.
- Legal translations—We handle the translation of policies, compliance documents, contracts and more within exceptionally short time frames, including same-day, overnight and weekends. Learn more.
- Marketing localization and transcreation—Let us take care of your global announcements, marketing content, product brochures, packaging information, websites and more. Learn more.
- IP services—Protecting your IP matters. RWS is the world’s leading expert in global intellectual property services. We automate international patent filing, translate patents into all required languages and offer patent search and database services. Learn more.
- Translation asset management—Translation memories, terminology databases and style guides must be developed and managed to drive maximum consistency and clarity within and across translated technical documentation. Learn more.
- …and more global language services, including machine translation deployments, internal training and HR translation and software localization and testing.
Our global linguistic and subject-matter experts deliver precision-quality translations every time.
Our worldwide team combines the latest technology and proven processes to deliver unrivalled accuracy and consistency at scale and at speed.
Our proprietary IP tools offer a wide range of cutting-edge patent services, providing you with the vital information you need to make informed decisions.
We use ISO 9001 and other industry-recognized quality frameworks to drive our linguistic quality programs for the chemical industry.