Why should you consider a role with RWS IP Services?
- We are a world leader in our field and have five Queen’s Awards for Enterprise to our credit
- We work with international blue-chip clients in the fields of chemicals, automotive engineering, technology and telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and medicine
- We have a reputation for high-quality client service with industry-leading expertise in translations and intellectual property
- As the go-to partner of industry, law firms, licensing organizations and technology transfer offices, we offer a fantastic place for a career in patent search
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a lively and eclectic community of like-minded people, many with languages and many with other expertise
- We employ talented people and provide great opportunities for learning and career development
- We are a great place to develop a career in the language industry, especially in patent translations, a fast-growing sector in which we are a dominant player
- Using your degree in engineering or science, you will be part of a close-knit, centralized team providing high-quality client service
- You will have the opportunity to work with innovative search methodologies and technology
“After graduating from the University of Reading with a degree in French and Italian, I joined RWS in 2015.
“From the age of 14 I knew I wanted to pursue a career in languages, and more specifically in translation. That’s what led me to apply for the job I’m doing today.
“My role involves managing the translation process of European Patents into European languages, as well as the national validation of these translations in Europe. The best thing about this job is that I get to use my languages; I mainly use French as I deal with French clients and translators every day, which is great. I didn’t know I’d be able to be using my languages so much in my first job after graduating.”
What I find exciting about this job is that there’s always some new technology to explore and learn about. I was made to feel very welcome from my first day and really enjoy working with my colleagues.
Chalfont St Peter
Dongsheng Technology Park
Daxiang International Building B
No. 168, Yantai Road
No. 76 of West Yanta Road
3-1-16 Kanda-Misakicho Chiyoda-ku
136 Sejong daero
If you have a general HR enquiry, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you. Please note, this form should not be used for applications. To submit an application, please view our current vacancies.