When filing a patent, striking the balance between commercial, legal and territorial considerations is critical. In this webinar, we focus on a practical level how to get the most out of the patent system as part of your business strategy, and our top five steps to streamlining your patent filing.
Co-hosted with RWS IP Services, the world’s leading provider of intellectual property support services and Kilburn & Strode, one of Europe’s leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys. This webinar offers practical solutions and a discussion of the following topics:
- Pre-filing due diligence, determine your market and competitors
- Pre-filing risk assessment, understand the strength and use of your potential IP and the cost benefit of protecting your IP
- The implications of jurisdiction selection
- How to establish and build a method of entry plan
- Foreign filing choices - knowing how and when you're going to file your application.