Our transcreation process
RWS employs a specialized process to adapt your highly nuanced marketing content for new markets. Our customized workflow includes:
- Brand and product training—We provide background to our linguists, bilingual creative writers and advertisers about who you are as a company.
- Creating style guides and terminology databases—Capturing concepts and terms that need to be used in all your materials.
- Research—Making sure linguists understand the target demographic and market as intimately as possible before we localize.
- Collaboration—We work with in-country creative agencies to understand and maintain brand intent.
- Reviews—Moderating input and feedback from multiple stakeholders (community members, resellers, subsidiaries, etc.).
- In-country focus group testing—We poll representative samples of your target demographics, collect the results and modify in-market adaptations based on that feedback.