Freelance Translators for RWS Moravia’s Community
Moravia | Remote | Remote | Freelance
Would you like to be part of a world-wide community translating current and newly released products of the biggest global companies? Are you eager to learn something new while also getting paid for it? Looking for continuous jobs and flexible working hours? Then read on!
About the job
We are looking for linguists to become part of our new Community initiative. You need to be proficient in English, native speaker of one or more of the languages listed below, and have experience in the IT domain.
We offer a flexible and stimulating working environment, while adhering to sharp turnaround times and steady deliveries. Working in the Community means being part of a team, a regular workflow and translating for world-leading companies.
You are the right person if you
- Have an excellent knowledge of English
- Are a native speaker of one of the languages listed below
- Are familiar with IT and technical fields
- Have experience with CAT tools, or an aspiration to learn to work with such tools
- Are willing to use tools designed specifically for the project
- Are eager to provide translation solutions for a wide range of deliverables
- Can provide translation, editing and proofreading, and/or post-editing
- Are a teamplayer and have a great sense of responsibility
Currently required languages:
|Bengali||Irish (Irish Gaelic)||Russian|
|Bosnian – Latin||Italian||Serbian – Cyrillic (Bosnia&Herzegovina)|
|Bulgarian||Japanese||Serbian – Cyrillic (Serbia)|
|Catalan (Valencian)||Kannada||Serbian – Latin (Serbia)|
|English (Great Britain)||Lithuanian||Tatar|
|Gaelic (Scottish Gaelic)||Marathi||Valencian|
Selection process and workflow:
Register at our Partner Portal (Campaign Code: COMMUNITY)
Your profile will be reviewed by our VRM team. If you meet the requirements and we can offer you an active collaboration, you will be invited to take an onboarding test.
Pass the Onboarding test
Study the training and reference materials
Get engaged in the Community
Receive timely payments in your PayPal or bank account