In this webinar presented with Aviation Week, Ron Stonecypher shares his experience as the S1000D product support manager for the US Navy NAVSEA Division.
Based on real-world experience, this webinar explores the pitfalls and best practices of a S1000D implementation. Join us as we explore Ron’s lessons learned including:
- How to justify the move to S1000D
- The importance of recruiting sponsors
- Why planning and managing change are critical
- The role contingencies, scope time and resources play
- The value of the maintainer’s experience
Please fill in your details below to watch the Webinar Recording