End-to-end app quality testing delivers conversions and user satisfaction
A major American daily newspaper with a worldwide readership partnered with RWS to get an end-to-end testing solution to verify the quality of its apps, with regression testing to support a continuous delivery model over multiple devices and platforms which contributed to higher conversion rates and increased user satisfaction rate.
A major American daily newspaper with a worldwide readership is renowned for the quality of its reporting with a total circulation of more than five million subscribers.
- The newspaper wanted small apps to deliver a variety of content types.
- An end-to-end testing solution to verify the quality of its apps
- Enabling augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR), moving and rotating features on users smartphones
- Learn more about the objects in an interactive way
- Deliver news through multiple formats and platforms
- RWS examined product compatibility requirements and securing support for augmented and virtual reality testing.
- The mobile testing team verified app releases across multiple operating systems and devices.
- Minimized bug leakage
- Streamlined testing and enhanced efficiency
- Performance of the application due to improved functionalities
- Reduced bug leakage
- Increased app installations, account registrations, and subscriptions
- The number of users and ratings of the app grew tremendously
- Higher conversion rates