What does it mean to accelerate legal automation?
With constant pressure to innovate, while reducing costs within a highly regulated sector, it is crucial to acknowledge and not undervalue the preparation and training needed to support Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital transformation programmes.
This session separates fact from fiction and provides examples of how AI is orchestrating smarter, practical processes to help create modern legal practices and legal departments.
This session covers:
- Who is driving legal innovation within firms and legal departments?
- What are the main barriers to innovation?
- How are automation and AI transforming legal practices?
- Armin Hendrich - DLA Piper
- Nicola Shaver - Paul Hastings
- Scott Mozarsky - Jegi Clarity
- Marco Marino - RWS
Take advantage of our 14-day secure Machine Translation trial!