The Future of Digital Content in Life Sciences: Minimizing Risk and Improving Quality in Content Operations.
DIA Annual Meeting 2021 – on-demand session
Pharmaceutical companies are facing new challenges in meeting their global content demands. More nuanced content, new regulations, and a lack of understanding of translation workflows make it more difficult than ever to meet requirements. In this scenario, how do you de-risk while improving quality and decreasing cost and delivery time?
In this session we explore:
- What are the challenges being faced?
- Insights on how companies in different industries have overcome these challenges.
- How structured content workflows and technologies are helping.
- How to improve overall digital content operations.
- Chip Gettinger, VP Global Solutions Consulting – RWS
- Ken Klein, Senior Business Development Manager – RWS
- Beatriz Garcia Lopez, Director Regulated Industries Global Solutions - RWS