Virtual round table
Real-life lessons on how to get content created, localized and delivered more efficiently
1 hour webinar
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm BST
View in my timezone
As a multinational business with multiple brands, home improvement retail group Kingfisher (B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Dépôt and Koçtaş) recognizes how critical it is to deliver the right content, in the right language, at the right time, via the right channel. And in order to better understand and improve their performance in this regard, they have taken advantage of the RWS Content Supply Chain (CSC) Advisory service.
Join us for a discussion with two stakeholders from Kingfisher to learn directly about their experiences. We'll ask them about their challenges and discoveries, and what they've achieved as a result of what they've learned. There will also be an open Q&A session.
Around the virtual table will be:
- Neil Watson, Packaging Development & Operations Director at Kingfisher
- Céline Rodrigues, Head of Localization at Kingfisher
If you're involved in the processes that create, localize and distribute your organization's content, this is the perfect opportunity to hear and learn from the real-life examples of your peers.
- How they identified inefficiencies in their processes
- How this understanding – together with insight into how to improve their content flow – has resulted in measurable productivity gains and significant cost reductions.
- How they've developed short-, medium- and long-term plans to achieve their content goals
Once you have registered, you will receive details of how you can join this webinar by email from GoToWebinar, our webinar hosting provider.
Packaging Development & Operations Director
Head of Localization