50% off all Contenta and XPP eLearning courses!
Use discount code ELEARN50 at checkout.
See all 6 courses available here.
This 3 hours eLearning course is designed for XPP administrators who want to understand how to effectively administer all elements of their XPP installation.
Topics covered include:
• Demystifying XPP
• Introducing the XY Admin Tool
• Working with Document Paths, Job Handles, the Pathfinder Interface
• How to set up a new Root Handle
• Background processing, Autoprocessing, and the Conshell
• Referencing Graphics in XPP
• Graphics libraries, IM Config specs and image chase fields
• Using the XPP archive functionality
• Page sizes, DLD entries and save session fields
• XPP Customizations, XYView.ini, Sdedit.ini, and the X Menu
• XPP Security Operations
This course is delivered in English only and is hosted in our RWS University learning portal. Each user will be given individual access to the course and will be able to take it at their own pace.
XPP Administration Course Outlines