Foundation Suite for S1000D
The Foundation Suite from RWS makes the process of beginning a new S1000D project within existing business management systems easy. The Foundation Suite and our expert services team guides you through the project’s start-up tasks, including pre-requisite components, for each project.
The Foundation Suite for S1000D is a technology and service package to augment management systems for business consisting of the following on-site activities:
- S1000D specification training provided by an industry expert
- Project analysis to identify key business rule decision points
- Business rule definition and capture using our BREX Builder tool
- Building project foundational components using our Foundation Suite tool including:
- Standard Numbering System (SNS) selection and refinement
- Initial Data Modules ready for loading into the CSDB
- Create and manage applicability data modules
- Create and manage a CAGE code list
- Information Sets
- Information Code Variants
- Define Publications
- Integration with business rules management systems
Our expert service package deliverables include:
- S1000D Specification training
- Project kick-off meeting, meeting notes, on-site analysis time and culminating presentation
- Business rule documentation in HTML format suitable for hosting on a web site
- All S1000D Data Modules with completed ID and Status sections
- Completed Applicability Data Modules ready to be used for content filtering at publishing and IETP viewing time
Accelerate deployment times and significantly increase your probability of success with your S1000D technical data project!
Take advantage of the full Contenta Publishing Suite
Common Source Database
The industry’s easiest to use common source database (CSDB) creates publishing modules using data from multiple issues of S1000D.
Interactive Electronic Technical Publishing
Intelligent, interactive information delivery renders structured content in real-time to end users.
Automated XML publishing
Automate your XML publishing process and create fast, quality outputs in any number of formats.
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.