LiveContent S1000D Version 6.0 platform enhancements
Key features of LiveContent, interactive electronic technical publishing
- Incremental electronic publishing updates
- Integrated forms and reporting
- Device-independent delivery
- CGM hotspot and linking support
- Open API for diagnostics integration to aircraft, ship or other complex systems
- Conditional viewing of content
- Robust web interface for non-linear, intelligent navigation
- Offline/disconnected or online environments
- 3D linking and views
- Multimedia support
- Distribution Manager (optional)
- Feedback Manager (optional)
Access to accurate information
Online and offline environments
Process data module support
Optional modules in v. 6.0
Distribution services will establish and maintain collections of IETPs along with cataloging information associated with their management and tracking.
These services will streamline the distribution of IETPs and the IETP update process and will automatically synchronize online delivery servers for horizontal scaling.
Establish and manage associations for online and stand-alone deliverables and get real-time status updates.
Capture all user-generated content and feedback at point of use across all IETP users/systems.
LiveContent Feedback Manager will aggregate that content into a central location for further administration.
Form data, annotations and comments collected across IETP deployments can all be leveraged upstream, for example as part of an integrated feedback process leveraging ASD S5000F.