PRESIDENT, REGULATED INDUSTRIES - Jon Hart
Scope of Role
President, Regulated Industries: overall managerial responsibility for RWS’s Regulated Industries division, which provides translation services for the Life Science, Legal & Financial Services and Insurance industries.
Growth and leadership: skilled at growing global businesses, developing customer focused and highly collaborative teams, and leading and inspiring people.
Proven track record: with over 20 years’ experience Jon is highly skilled in revenue growth and value creation through the leadership of global sales and operations organizations and P&L management.
Extensive international experience: running sales and operations in the US, India, China, Korea and Europe, Jon is a veteran of translation and technical content industries.
- President, Regulated Industries, RWS (May 2019 – Present)
- Vice President and General Manager, Global Engineering Services, Lionbridge (2016 – 2018)
- Vice President and General Manager, Global Content Development Services, Lionbridge (2009 – 2016)
- North American Operations Manager, Lionbridge (2008 – 2009)
- VP of North American IT Sales, Lionbridge (2002 – 2008)
- Business Development Director, Lionbridge (1997 – 2002)
- Certificate, AI and Business Strategy, MIT Sloan Executive Education
- BA, Hartwick College, Oneonta NY