PRESIDENT, LANGUAGE SERVICES & TECHNOLOGY - Thomas Labarthe
Scope of Role
President, Language Services & Technology: P&L responsibility and General Management of RWS Language Services & Enterprise Software business.
Highly experienced leader: international executive with 20+ years experience leading global teams in the Enterprise Software & Services market. Strong commercial and strategic skills.
Growth and innovation: focused on solving business challenges for our clients through Technology: AI, Automation and Content Management.
Resilience and communication skills: looking for opportunities in every challenge, adaptability to the fast-paced High Tech environment and track record in building high performance teams.
- President, Language Services & Technology, RWS (January 2021 – present)
- Chief Revenue Officer, SDL (March 2018 – December 2020)
- EVP Business & Corporate Development, SDL (July 2016 – March 2018)
- Managing Director Europe, Lookout (March 2013 – March 2016)
- VP Mobile Commerce & other leadership roles, Alcatel-Lucent (June 2003 – February 2013)
- MS / Engineering, ENSEA, France, Electronics
English, French, Spanish & Portuguese