NETGEAR achieves global growth with localization services and technology
Multinational computer networking company NETGEAR delivers network solutions around the world. Over the years its localization team of three has taken on an ever-growing portfolio of content, reaching up to 7 million words a year to be translated into 10-25 languages per job. Without changes to the way they work, the team couldn’t keep pace.
NETGEAR wanted to explore how our language and content technologies could help them manage more content with the same resources.
- Evolve from a disconnected, manual process to an automated workflow
- Make localization more efficient
- Balance centralized brand control with localized content creation
- Ability to scale localization with existing headcount
- 62% time saving for localization team
- Up to 77% cost saving by leveraging translation memory
- Ability to deliver a consistent global brand experience with freedom for localized content creation
- Instant translations for online live chat function
More customer stories
Coca-Cola achieve dramatic cost savings with our language technologies.
Lifeplus produces consistent, high-quality translations and cuts admin costs with our translation services.
The company generates high engagement from its multilingual target audience with our language services.