Dramatic cost savings with our language technologies
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler with 33,200 colleagues serving 1.75 million customers across Western Europe, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
With over 180 sites, including 79 manufacturing facilities, CCEP has a tremendous demand for translation. With increasing volumes of content and rising spend on language services, they needed to find a more efficient and cost-effective way to meet demand.
“I definitely recommend RWS as a partner. They provide a high level of service and the technology has already proven to be hugely beneficial for CCEP..."
- Multiple translation suppliers
- No central governance or standard processes
- Lack of consistency with terms and tone of voice
- Limited use of automation
- Translations taking too long
- Over 50% of total translation volume now processed by machine translation
- Over 20m words translated with Language Weaver in first 6 months
- Faster translation – minutes not days for simple jobs
- High-quality MT – resulting in fewer complaints than before
- Increased consistency of terminology and tone of voice
More customer stories