Dramatic cost savings with our language technologies
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler with 33,200 colleagues serving 1.75 million customers across Western Europe, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
With over 180 sites, including 79 manufacturing facilities, CCEP has a tremendous demand for translation. With increasing volumes of content and rising spend on language services, they needed to find a more efficient and cost-effective way to meet demand.
“I definitely recommend RWS as a partner. They provide a high level of service and the technology has already proven to be hugely beneficial for CCEP..."
- Multiple translation suppliers
- No central governance or standard processes
- Lack of consistency with terms and tone of voice
- Limited use of automation
- Translations taking too long
- Over 50% of total translation volume now processed by machine translation
- Over 20m words translated with Language Weaver in first 6 months
- Faster translation – minutes not days for simple jobs
- High-quality MT – resulting in fewer complaints than before
- Increased consistency of terminology and tone of voice
More customer stories
Lifeplus produces consistent, high-quality translations and cuts admin costs with our translation services.
The company generates high engagement from its multilingual target audience with our language services.
Our services and technologies help NETGEAR’s localization team of three deliver more with the same people.